NCSU began as a land-grant institution grounded in agriculture and engineering. Today, it is a leading public research university that excels across disciplines. NC State University is a powerhouse in science, technology, engineering and math. It leads in agriculture, education, textiles, business and natural resources. The university is at the forefront of teaching and research in design, the humanities and the social sciences.
Key research infrastructure
- First IBM Quantum Hub in North America
- National Science Foundation AI Institute for Engaged Learning
- Analytical Instrumentation Facility
- Cellular and Molecular Imaging Facility
- Genomic Sciences Laboratory
- High-Performance Computing
- Molecular Education, Technology and Research Innovation Center
- NC State Nanofabrication Facility
Contact us to see if your research project alligns with our priorities and to know more about secondment possibilites in our organisation at the application stage.